[MPlayer-dev-eng] mplayer and installation

Hetz Ben Hamo hetz at kde.org
Tue Dec 18 15:23:33 CET 2001

On Tuesday 18 December 2001 16:05 pm, you wrote:
> Hi,
>
> hey. you really should RTFM for the gcc/binary answers, and read the -users
> list for the answers for this:

I was emailing that email AFTER I RTFM. I myself don't have any problem with
it.

> please, leave this list for development, and go with the flame and many
> times answered and discussed things ti -users of /dev/null. thanks.

The last thing that I was trying to do - is to flame. I participate in lots
of mailing lists and when people ask me for a serious player I point them to
mplayer. I'm sorry to see some good remarks as "flame".

> others already asked me to bann you from this list, and i'll do it if you
> don't change your behaviour.

If you want to take an ego approach and ban me - I'm the last person who can
do something about it. Its such a shame that those developers didn't have 60
seconds to email me about it.

However - case in point - if any of the developers took this as flame or as
insulting - then I deeply appologize.

[closing thread]

Hetz