[MPlayer-users] Re: net support for mplayer

Goetz Waschk waschk at informatik.uni-rostock.de
Wed Feb 18 14:02:07 CET 2004

Am Mi 18 Feb 2004 12:39:25 GMT schrieb Angel:
> > How about --enable-live and --with-livelibdir= if necessary?
> I don't include it because my gcc version is not compatible with
> these libraries

This can't be, as I've packaged the live libraries for Mandrake
contribs. The 9.2 dir has an older version of the live.com libs.

> > Also what is the URL you are playing?
> http://www.cadenaser.es/player/SER-TIC.asx

This is a known bug with asf support. The web server said it's a video
file, while it's really a playlist file. You can download it with wget
and play it with mplayer -playlist SER-TIC.asx.

BTW shouldn't this be fixed in CVS? What's your mplayer version?
--
What difference does it make to the dead, the orphans and the
homeless, whether the mad destruction is wrought under the name of