[MPlayer-dev-eng] DirectFB

Neeraj Murarka neerajmurarka at yahoo.com
Mon Nov 25 01:06:35 CET 2002

Hi...

My first message on this list. Anyways... I am trying
to build in support for direct FB, but I keep getting
an error during the Mplayer configure script, saying
that the DirectFB version could not be found. It was
able to find the headers... but not the version.

I am not sure if this is the right place to ask this.
If not, please kindly point out where I should. I
thought it was an engineering issue so I sent the
request here.

Thanks,