[MPlayer-dev-eng] OSD console

Arpi arpi at thot.banki.hu
Sat Nov 23 12:22:51 CET 2002

Hi,

> > > how strange... but if u r a real human - & im abs sure u r -
> > > u have the great ability of adaptation. so dont b afraid.
> > > u can do it, coz many ppl has already done it b4 ya...
> > sorry but either you change your mind or you can unsubscribe or i'll.
> ithink u will. but its ur channel. u rule it. u can just do anything
> here.
ok i put you on my procmail blacklist, so i don't have to decode more shit.

> > you are alone so you should do the adaptation not all of us.
> do u know its a serious discrimination that forcing some1 2 b mute
> just because of his/her way of talking?
no
no. list rule: list language is _english_. not eleetish!

> > > btw, whats wrong w 4th? its the basis of postscript, lua,
> > huh... just imagined mplayer.ps playing svq3... lol! oh sorry! 101! 15 d15 0k?
> no. its just pure eleet speech. based on char shape "rhymes".
> its really hard 2 read, i agree. but if u read my type of txt &
> really read what u c & u hear it in ur head u will understand it.
if you are navtive english, then probably yes.
if you never ever learn to _speech_ english, it's a bit hard to ocr
(including make difference between l and 1 and so on, on a small char size)
translate your codes to phonetics, translate back to written english,
transate to hungarian and understand.
and all this for an useless, nonsense, patchless mail...

> its not more distorted than ur spoken english 2 a native londoner...
i know my english speech is distorted, so i don't do it, i don't force ppl
to push their brains to hell to decode it.

> u gonna c more code soon here. (as uve already seen, btw) i promise.
i wont c, as u r on blacklist now
(btw it's easier to write than read...)

A'rpi / Astral & ESP-team