[MPlayer-dev-eng] [(new)PATCH] Proposed full screen solution for latest CVS

Svante Signell svante.signell at telia.com
Thu Nov 21 20:57:47 CET 2002

Sergey Pinaev writes:
 > hi.
 > On Wed, 20 Nov 2002 23:24:19 +0100
 > Svante Signell <svante.signell at telia.com> wrote:
 >
 > SS> Anyone interested to at least consider taking a look at my patch?
 > yes =)
 >
 > + if ( !strncmp( name,"KWM_WIN",7 ) )
 > +   { mp_dbg( MSGT_VO,MSGL_STATUS,"[x11] Detected wm is WindowMaker style.\n" ); return vo_wm_WMakerStyle;}
 >
 > "by default" Window Maker is compiled without "kde" support.

The change I've made is only to shorten the string identification part
of the old code to make it possible to recognize that WindowMaker is
running, see below. This is what I did find when printing out what the
window manager was reporting. The version I use is 0.80.1 from
debian/testing,unstable. If you have a string to propose that is
different and usable if KDE support is not compiled in, please let me
know and I'll try that one.

- if ( !strncmp( name,"KWM_WIN_DESKTOP",15 ) )
-  { mp_dbg( MSGT_VO,MSGL_STATUS,"[x11] Detected wm is WindowMaker style.\n" ); return vo_wm_WMakerStyle; }
-// fprintf(stderr,"[ws] PropertyNotify ( 0x%x ) %s ( 0x%x )\n",win,name,xev.xproperty.atom );