[MPlayer-dev-eng] ADPCM Document

Mike Melanson melanson at pcisys.net
Mon Dec 31 04:47:55 CET 2001

On Sun, 30 Dec 2001, B. Johannessen wrote:

> On Sunday 30 December 2001 13:23, you wrote:
> > Btw, are you using IRC or not? If yes, would you like to join our
> > developement channel? coz we're making big mailinglist traffic :)
>
> please don't worry about this. there are others (not on the development
> channel) that might want to follow the discusions as well :-)

	Thanks for chiming in on this matter. If people aren't interested
in a particular thread (I generally judge by the subject line), they can
ignore it. Hopefully, people who use lists like this know enough to
automatically filter email to different folders to ease organization.

	And to answer the original question, no, I don't do real-time
online chatting in any form. I avoid it like the plague, in fact.

> or maybe someone could publish logs from the development
> channel :-?

	Ick, if you want to, sure. But those are hard to review for useful
information.

--
	-Mike Melanson