[MPlayer-dev-eng] LIBA52 and 3DNOW!

Nick Kurshev nickols_k at mail.ru
Sun Dec 30 17:38:55 CET 2001

Hello!

I've tested new stuff of libac52. There is only one problem: VOLUME.
It produces only 60% from libac3 volume.
But there are no visible sound distortions now!

And the last: What's problem with runtime 3dnowex detection?

Best regards! Nick

P.S.: Current CVS version fails to build mencoder for me due losing libmp3lame.
(configure didn't detect this library but make tries to build mencoder).
Does exist there workaround for this problem?
Indeed I could use ffmpeg audio codecs for that.