[MPlayer-dev-eng] two realmedia samplefiles

Alex Beregszaszi alex at naxine.org
Sat Dec 29 17:41:54 CET 2001

Hi,

On Sat, Dec 29, 2001 at 12:43:20AM +0100, Rik Snel wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I have uploaded two realmedia samples to MPlayer/incoming along with terse
> error descriptions. (both files are 1MB) sp_sample[12].rm and
> sp_sample.README

Fixed video a little, libavcodec's RV10 decoder was able to decode this
streams partly-perfect, but our demuxer did not specified the video type
correct. Also the audio part is still not-working, we thought that DNET is
an AC3 codec, but i can't get it working with libac3 and liba52 (with liba52
also it can't find sync frame...).

> I hope the files help with perfecting the demuxer and the decoders.

Thx, we need older real files, and you uploaded some ;)