[MPlayer-dev-eng] AUTHORS

Mike Melanson melanson at pcisys.net
Fri Dec 28 17:30:24 CET 2001

On Fri, 28 Dec 2001, Gabucino wrote:

> Please everybody review the Authors section in documentation.html, and
> if you would like some stuff to be added/removed to/from your credits, or
> have any wishes, please contact me so it could be included in the release.
> (especially Melanson, I can't keep pace with your opensource drivers;))

	Well, I didn't want to say anything...:) Actually, you've covered
them all pretty well, especially since everything I've been doing
this last week falls under the "Generic ADPCM Decoder". There's also
Quicktime Animation, but I figured you were waiting until I had covered
more of the variants.

	Thanks...
--
	-Mike Melanson