[MPlayer-dev-eng] Preliminary FOX62 Support

Mike Melanson melanson at pcisys.net
Fri Dec 28 07:48:06 CET 2001

Hi team,
	Since we can't decide if format 0x62 belongs to VoxWare or Quanta,
I've affectionately named it FOX62 (format 0x62). Anyway, I've been
hacking all night on the decoder, but it's not anywhere near what I would
call working. Though if I strain, I can kind of make out a non-cacophonous
tone. But since no one else has sample media, no big deal. I just wanted
to check in what I have so far so my tree doesn't get behind.

	And as if I didn't have enough decoders to worry about, I realized
that some of the sample media that uses FOX62 also uses FOX61.
--
	-Mike Melanson