[MPlayer-dev-eng] [patch] vo_directfb.c and cz language file

pl p_l at tfz.net
Mon Dec 24 03:09:43 CET 2001

On Mon, Dec 24, 2001 at 12:12:57AM +0100, Ji?í Svoboda wrote:
> Hi,
> here is patch which includes:

Your patch does not apply off the mail (there are ctl-M chars :/) I had
to dos2nix it before trying and applying it.

> -adding new trranslated string to help_mp.cz
It's been extracted from the diff and applied.

> -adding support for flip thread in vo_directfb.c (-flip_thread 0-2
> option)
> -improved compatibility with older DIrectFB versions (DSPF declarations)
Not applied as it uses pthread, maybe it's OK but I'd prefer somebody
more aware about this to apply it.

Please also consider the following notes:
 - should you modify several distinct parts in the project, make
   separate patches as it's really easier for several people to apply
   (for instance help update & directfb should be in 2 patches)

 - hit "new message" and not "reply to" when sending a message not
   related to a peculiar thread (in several MTAs your mail is appended
   to a thread it doesn't really belong to)

--
Best regards,
  pl