[MPlayer-dev-eng] Bug in http streaming (found by Johannes Feigl)

Bertrand Baudet bertrand_baudet at yahoo.com
Wed Dec 19 10:03:26 CET 2001

Ok, I just fixed it.
Now if a server doesn't report a proper mime-type,
the http streaming will be start and mplayer will detect
the proper demuxer.
I tried with several file on my web server with a unknow
extension and unknow mime-type and it worked
smoothly :))
But we should try with more servers and more files.

Bertrand