[MPlayer-dev-eng] ASF Streaming : patch not fully commited in cvs

Alban Bedel albeu at free.fr
Mon Dec 17 01:48:35 CET 2001

On Sun, 16 Dec 2001 13:37:00 -0800
Bertrand Baudet <bertrand_baudet at yahoo.com> wrote:

> It's fixed now I applied your patch.
> BTW I removed the functions prototypes from asf.h, as
> you said they are just required in asf_streaming.c.
	Thank you

> I modified the asf_streaming_parse_header function to handle
> ASF header that are comming in several network chunk. It's
> not done yet, but it should still work with ASF header in one
> network chunk.
	I there will be a little more here. Because when the content type is not revelant we
	must find if we have an asf or an asx. So we must first try with one of the to parser and
	if it fail keep the data and pass it to the other.

> Can you tell me on what you want work on the asf streaming,
> that will avoid us to both work on the same thing.
	I've start with the asx parser, but currently about nothing is done.

> I will on work on fixing the multiple chunk ASF header.
	Thank you for this one. I don't have think to it nor even seen appen. Alredy done no ?

> - fixe the OSD time that the asf streaming report wrong.
	I don't know if it's really wrong, I think it report for how long time this stream is running.
	But this must be be fixed for the newbies ;·)