[MPlayer-dev-eng] HTTP ASF streaming and SDL patch

Alban Bedel albeu at free.fr
Tue Dec 11 19:16:11 CET 2001

On Tue, 11 Dec 2001 17:55:22 +0200
Hetz Ben-Hamo <hetz at kde.org> wrote:

> On Tuesday 11 December 2001 12:27 pm, Alban Bedel wrote:

> BTW: does anyone thinking to write a real Netscape mplayer plugin a-la
> CrossOver? (meaning - embedded inside Netscape/Mozilla/Konqueror)

I'm thinking to this very much, today I've hacked x11 and vo drivers to add
some parameters : root , win_id , win_name so you can display the movie
in another window. I think it's the first step to embeded mplayer in any x11 app.
With that and the slave mode I think we have ( An asx parser is also needed)
all to write a netscape plugin.

The patch will come but I like too much hacking mplayer and I've started to code
a cache status bar for the osd wich is not finisched.