[MPlayer-dev-eng] MMS support in mplayer begun

Derek J Witt djw at flinthills.com
Tue Dec 11 01:30:56 CET 2001

Bertrand Baudet wrote:

> No, no. The network related include files need to stay in the network files,
> just reinclude what you need in you c file.
> See Arpi's previous post on the changes I made on the network include
> files....
>
> Please, create new files for mmst and instead of putting all the enum you
> created inside asf.h
> Please read you patch before sending them, this one touch asfheader.c by
> only adding 2 empty lines. And it also removed some lines in tvi_dummy.c.
> You don't need to touch those files, so please make cleaner patches.
> Maybe the simplier solution for you is to create separate files for your needs
> and only touch the current file if really needed.
Ok, will do. I am having the most trouble with generating the patches.
I will try the diff command again. (would be nice if the cvs rdiff
command was working; oh well) I will update the tree again and will put
in the mmst.h file this time. I have created a local directory on my own
system with the changed files.

--
**  Derek J Witt                                              **
*   Email: mailto:djw at flinthills.com                           *